Friday, March 25, 2011

Looking Foreward to a Freedom Burrito



Friends,

Good tidings to you all from the confines of the Suffolk County Jail! Needless to say its been an interesting 10 months for me. Who knew there was fine print on a restraining order? But rest assured loyal readers, I will be out on the streets and eating burritos come May 1. I look forward to conversing with you soon.

Inmate 946578,
Burritophile

p.s. if anyone has the latest SI Swimsuit issue, could you send it to me C/O Suffolk County Jail? I believe I can trade it for some much needed toiletry items. Thanks!

2 comments:

Rodrigo said...

Is this serious? If so, what type of toiletries do you you need?

BurritoPhile said...

The BurritoPhile is always serious about toiletries.

I need toilet paper - 2 ply at a minimum. 4 ply if possible. I'll even beta test 8 ply if they have it. If 2 ply is not available, I'll settle for a kleenex....or construction paper. Thanks for reading the blog! And thanks if advance for helping me and Ted!

Your friend,
BurritoPhile