Thursday, May 17, 2007

Big Blue

Hello friends,
Today I will tell you about a burrito I had at the Phoenix airport. It was from a burrito purveyor called Blue Burrito. I ordered a burrito called Big Blue Half Size. This burrito cost $5.95. I can't imagine buying a full size burrito for $12 and I'm not even sure you can since it's not on the menu, but I suppose if I was really, really hungry I would consider it. The Big Blue had lots of stuff - steak, black beans, rice, lettuce, cheese, sour cream, and guacamole. There may have been other ingredients as well but these are the ones I could determine with certainty. All in all this was a pretty good burrito. If I was rating it based on other airport food I would give it a 9, but since I am rating it based on all burritos around the world I must give it a 6. If you are ever in the Phoenix airport, terminal four, between gates A21 and A23 you should give this burrito a try.

I'll be in Tacoma, WA next week........I wonder what kind of burrito the Northwest will offer?

Goodbye for now and good burrito hunting to you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.