Saturday, May 19, 2007

Gio's

Friends,
Gio's is a bar on Damen and Ainslie in Chicago. The burrito I ordered from there had steak and cheese and lettuce and sour cream and beans. All in all it was very average. The nice thing was that I was outside enjoying a nice afternoon breeze and a few bottles of suds as I ate. Other than that I can't really say too many nice things about this burrito other than the fact that it was warm. 'Meh' is about as much praise as I can heap at this point in time. I'll give it a 4.5. I might return to Gio's, though, because there seemed to be an inordinate number of drunk women there in the middle of the day. Perhaps I shall wax philosophic about burrito appreciation month and woo them back to my tastefully decorated condo for coitus. A boy can dream can't he?

Until next time.......

No comments: