Monday, May 14, 2007

An old favorite

Fellow Lovers of Burritos,
Hello again. I find myself this week in Phoenix. I used to live here and enjoyed many burritos during my stay. Phoenix has lots of Mexican residents hence, many burrito options. Today I dined on a burrito from Chipotle (pronounced Chipotle). A lot of Mexicans work here so they must own it. I had a burrito with Steak, Black Beans, Rice, hot sauce, cheese and sour cream. Many people do not get the hot sauce here. They say it is too hot. I say they are cowards and should go somewhere very far away where they can reflect on their cowardice without having it rub off on the rest of us. All in all it was a very pleasant burrito. I give it a 7.

2 comments:

burrito eater said...

chipotle is a publicly traded company and is probably owned by many mexicans and many people of other ethnicites.

BurritoPhile said...

Interesting comment, BE. But I'm curious what an "ethnicite" is? Is that someone that leeches off of other ethnicities? If so they sound very American to me.